A Little Something About | H.E.A.R.T. 2 H.E.A.R.T., Inc.
ounded in 1996, H2H provides excellent and expert services to participants who have complex mental health, substance abuse and/or judicial challenges. We are made up of a team of dedicated, committed and caring staff who together has created a human services company that provides quality service and support to enhance the lives of the participants in our program. We are committed to effectively and efficiently managing our resources in order to meet our responsibilities to our participants, our communities and the numerous community based agencies that we collaborate with.
- comprehensive and specialized case management services;
- educational and vocational resources;
- practical, social and independent living skills training;
- socially and culturally aware mental health services;
- therapeutic interventions around criminal behavior, substance abuse, violence, and trauma related issues; and
- Referrals to community based organizations as needed.
By working with participants on individualized levels we are able to reduce recidivism; decrease substance abuse; decrease psychiatric hospitalizations; and decrease homelessness.